FAREWELL DAY - A day to be cherished forever
FAREWELL DAY - A day to be cherished forever
Farewell day will definitely be the most unforgettable day in everyone's life. This day will be filled with loads and loads of emotions which are to be cherished forever. Many people will be waiting for the farewell day of their schools, colleges or at any other workplace. In this day, the junior students will host a farewell party to their fellow seniors. This day may bring lots of turning points in one's life. And now, here I am going to share my personal experience in the farewell day of my school life.
As I said before, many of my classmates have been waiting for the farewell day to happily finish their school life. But its not that in my case. I was a girl who will cry even when hearing the word farewell. I was not happily interested in completing my school life, even though i had been a part of that school only for just two years. I really thought and even prayed to god that this farewell day in my school should not arrive itself. But unfortunately, that day too came.
It was 24th of February where my school had planned for our farewell party. Each of my friends were busy filling every others slam books and even I am. I thought that i should not cry for the whole day. But I can't. I had started crying right from the start of that day. I wanted to wish my friends as well as my classmates. So I distributed chocolates to all my buddies and wished them to achieve success in their life. Everyone became too emotional. My friends and me have been playing games and we were also singing songs so terribly but it was pretty fun at that time.
Sometime after the lunch break, our juniors started inviting us for the farewell party. I strongly decided not to cry at the farewell party and we went to the auditorium. We were happily seated all with our friends. At the start of the program, my juniors sang a farewell song. The song was not that good but at that time we all felt the deep emotion behind that song. Me and my besties started hugging each other and crying right from the start of the party.
After sometime, there came the fun part of that party which were games.All of the games were too fun to play and we all forgot all the sadness and we started playing and watched others playing with fun. Next, there came the dancing session. They played some peppy party songs and made us to dance too. Our juniors also danced with my buddies where i was just trying to dance :) Our juniors presented the farewell gift which made us happy too.
Finally with loads and loads of tears and lots of hugs, we wished each other for their bright future, clicked some pictures together and we all traveled in the same bus. At the end of the day we parted ways :(
You may be wondering that why am i asking this day to cherish forever. But there is a reason behind that. Its only at the last day of school or the farewell day, we will forget all our angers on others and think that we are all one. This will happen in everyone's life. This day may become unforgettable because some of them may get love proposals too ;) Whatever bad happens through our life, we forget all those things on that day and it would be the greatest enjoyable moment in each and everyone's life. It was the last day of my whole school life.
Some had tears filled eyes. some had a smiley face. Happiness was found everywhere. We scribbled letters on each others shirts which those words may bear an indelible print in each and everyone's life. Here I conclude that farewell day especially in our school life will become an unforgettable day which has to be cherished forever by everyone. Drop down your comments below about your unforgettable farewell day experience !
CHEERS,
HAPPY BLOGGER!





It's been a great memory for me too. Thank you Sahana Vijayakumar for bringing back my farewell day memories!
ReplyDelete